1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Admit I needed and asked for help.
2. Did you keep your 2004 new year's resolutions, and will you make more for this year? Nah, and nope.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my cousins Christina and Kathy.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Thankfully, no.
5. What countries did you visit? Didn't leave the country last year, sadly....
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Career fufillment.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 26, because that is when the fantasy came to a crashing end; and September because that is when I decided it was time to step out on faith; and December 4, because that was the first day of the rest of my life...oh and May 30 because that is day I fell in love with Prince, AGAIN Heheheheheee!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Quitting my job.
9. What was your biggest failure? Being hoodwinked by lust.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing life-threatening, thankfully.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My new laptop!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sadly, I gotta THINK about this one...
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I can't even acknowledge them...
14. Where did most of your money go? Moving!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The whole family going to visit my great-grandmother in East Boogie. We had a ball!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? "Show Me The Way" by EWF feat. Raphael Saddiq
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter LOL
c) richer or poorer? financially poorer, emotionally richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Travel, of course!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Eat, and by that I mean eat "bad foods." See 17b. LOL
20. How did you spend Christmas? With the fam bam in the ATL
21. Did you fall in love in 2004? That would be no,unfortunately
22. How many one-night stands? None last year.
23. What was your favorite TV program? The Amazing Race.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? That would be yes.
25. What was the best book you read? Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime by J. California Cooper
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? I know, I know...I should have one, but sadly, I wasn't as on top of la musica this year as I have been in years past.
27. What did you want and get? Away from DC...what o what have I done?! LMAO
28. What did you want and not get? Love.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? No one fave...although I did really enjoy Ray.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 31 - went out to Cafe Tu Tu Tango and went Salsa Dancing.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Buying a house. It's in the works for this year, though.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Comfy! LOL
33. What kept you sane? My sister.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Jamie Foxx.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? What political issue DIDN'T! Aaarrrgghh!!
36. Who did you miss? My parents, my grandfather...I don't spend enough time with them.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Jewell! Sedona...here we come!!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004. To take a chance, make the change happen and it will all work out for the good.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year -- ha ha ha: "I saw the signs, I read the book, I shoulda had a second look...Cuz that nigga caught me dreamin'" LMAO -- for the L A S T time, ya heard?!
12.31.2004
2004 - da year in review
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 31.12.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment