12.15.2006

Rating life, randomly

Tiz SJ, Rated...Again
Life:
7.4
Mind:
7.8
Body:
6.6
Spirit:
9.6
Friends/Family:
5.1
Love:
2.9
Finance:
7.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


How are you gonna have time to put-up-a-tree-take-down-a-tree-put-up-a-tree, and claim NOT to have enough time to "display symbols of other religions and cultures...during the busiest travel season of the year", answer me THAT Sea-Tac!

Why do I have a crazy crush on this dude I went to HS with? I let him all up in "myspace" and damn if I can't get him out of my head? And no, I didn't think he was "cute" back then. One of his teammates though, was the bees knees! I even had a dream -- in technicolor -- about the "bees knees" brotha not to long ago. Whew, baby!

I SOOO need a kiss under the mistletoe! One of those deliciously erotic, make my nipples hard, play twister-with-my-tongue, take my breath away, luscious kisses, yanno? That'll probably calm my inner slut down -- before I do something ELSE reckless. That damn Westin promo has me going...I need a Sugar Daddy to make THAT shit happen, sayword!

Speaking of Sugga Daddy.... *giggles*

A puppy in the oven make me so sad! It's just soo cruel. And for what? I remember a joke about a baby in a plastic bag that used to crack me up when I was a kid. Why did I find THAT funny? My sense of humor has always been a tad skewed, I suppose.

Speaking of funny, soo...I get to work, and what do I find on my desk? Oranges. Not just any oranges, but Clementines...imported from Spain. A 5 pound box of oranges, a thoughtful gift for the holidays from a co-worker. A co-worker blissfully ignorant of my ALLERGY to oranges. I thank him kindly, informing him that these WILL be the gift that keeps on giving, since they cannot stay in my presence. My first opportunity to "give" is when I get home, because of course, that blasted feline is outside staring at me like I owe her something. Hell, I am not a "cat person" so what the hell do I know? I decide to risk discomfort to peel her an orange so she'll have something to nibble on INSTEAD of whining like a baby all night long. Do you know that blasted cat sniffed the orange, turned her head, and walked away....

That'll be the last time I pay attention to THAT cat. I promptly took my azz in the house, scrubbed my hands, took a pill, and prayed I'd be reaction-free in the morning.

Sooo, I'm about a month late, but life is generally looking better than it was just a year ago. That love life, geesh -- I guess I gotta be married to take THAT off life support! Mind, body, and spirit, I'm doing ok. I guess I'll do another check in 365...

..::More to Come::..

[Song of the Day: "I Get Joy" by Coko]

2 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

happy belated...SORRY ABOUT THAT SHAWTY!!! oh you heard about the puppies being in the oven...BAD ASS KIDS....

slimm said...

Here is my life quiz:

Life: 8.8
Mind: 8.5
Body: 9.4
Spirit: 9.6
Friends/Family: 7.1
Love: 6
Finance: 8.7

Look at the numbers Mr. happy-go-lucky put up!!! Considering everything that I presently don't have, it looks like my life isn't even half as bad as I thought it was...