3.08.2007

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

I'm feeling somewhere between this....

Angry About It




















and this.....

And damn if it's only a week into March! This is starting out to be one helluva month, whew!

And gawd I wish it wasn't the brothas causing grief. But I just don't have any room in my world for insecurity, immaturity, baby momma drama, lack of backbone, or inability to be a MAN about it! Whatever IT is. The brothas have put.me.through.it.this week, and I am calling "uncle!"

So after a well-timed trip west, I'll be back to start all over again. If nothing else, I am not letting cynicism win!

..::More to Come::..

3 comments:

Just 4 U said...

I totally feel you. But....No stressing though, because God is still in control, never giving up.

The OE said...

Plan for a rebound into greatness. Or something like that.

BK said...

ummmm you aight chica? :) holla at da kid!