12.06.2010

To Me, on My 37th Birthday

I find myself
tongue-tied
speechless
at a loss for words

to describe where I am / how I am / who I am at this milestone. I have MUCH to express, yet find difficulty in verbalizing the emotions.

Love.....

is such a life-changing emotion, notion.....

and I carry it in my heart

and I wear it on my face....i smile so hard my dimples hurt, i swear

and I demonstrate it with my behavior, my actions

and I receive it with appreciation

and this love, glows from my being.

While words fail me at this time, actions do not. My heart is full, and I am so THANKFUL.

For the opportunity to love this man. For the opportunity to love this man. For the opportunity to LOVE. THIS. MAN.

And thankful that dreams, even those 20 years in the making, do come true!

..::More to Come::..

[Song of the Day: the ENTIRE "Intimacy" CD by Kem]

0 comments: