American Idol is PAINFUL to watch...and listen to!
These people CANNOT sing!! My lawd!! How do folks stomach this crap week end and week out?! Geesh...
I'm sitting here watching the American Idol finale since there has been much hoopla this season about voting and what not. Figured I'd see what this is all about. I can't say I am or ever will be a fan. The last time I viewed anything remotely related to this show was when my sister insisted I watch the tryouts. We both were in tears from the laughter!!
Of those that got booted, I presume, from this season, the only one with any talent is Letoya London. She has some decent pipes. Fantasia is aight, but her voice isn't that strong, and Diana sucks just about as much as that Jasmine chick. And who is George?! No singing skills whatsoever!! But damn if he doesn't resemble my boy JWells...JWells would kick my azz if I told him that though HAHAHAHAHAHA....whew!!
Clearly this is a popularity contest not an evaluation of folks singing talent, cuz there ain't a supremely talented one in the bunch. All this damn hoopla over voting, if folks would give half a damn about that most important election in November, then we'd have something worth watching!!
5.26.2004
My ears should be bleeding soon...LMAO
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 26.5.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well I agree with you. They can not sing. LOL... what you up to gurl.... ?? CARRY ON chile... huggz ~j
Post a Comment