Quote of the Day:
"I'm working with Indians, and not all these Chiefs...that is why I am getting things done!!"
~Auntie Chelle
She ain't doin' shit, but that statement was HILARIOUS when she said it ROFLMAO
Party planning has hardly begun, but I guess something will be pulled off. I got a plane ticket, I know THAT much. If nothing else, it will be great fun hanging out with Papa, and the old folks always amuse the hell outta me. Plus, I should have some time to see my new baby cousins, if perchance this party thing doesn't come to fruition....
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Saw THIS in the WashPost earlier this week and immediately had flashbacks:

Think this, times 888 billion quadrillion, on every tree, every bush, in the grass, on the ground, in the sky, in ya hair, on ya shoulder, in ya car, in ya damn house -- it was ALL BAD!! ALL BAD!!!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I'm having Baby Fever, again, bad. Saw pics of my newest lil' cousin today and his parents, my first cousin and his wife, and I'm yearning for my own. He's adorable, and they are so very happy!! Ironically, I opted for stronger birth control just the other day. The man tells me he wants to get us preggers and I get more protection. Is that ass backwards or what? Is it really just my insistence on family planning? Or am I just skurred? Things that make ya go Hmmmm....
[Song of the Day: Call Me, by Prince]
8.18.2004
Could it be anymore random?
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 18.8.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment