[Song of the Day: "Hush" by LL Cool J]
LL's new joint drops end of the month. I am FEELIN that joint called "Hush." The way LL says things makes a girl just feel soo LOVED LMAO Whew!! He got dat, fo real!!
Soo...did anybody else peep the team Cuba fielded for the Olympics?
Great googly moogly, dem menz sho is
FIONE!!!
Yanno, cultures that have been touched
by the Diaspora result in such beautiful people - blessed in many ways,
physically,
culturally,
spiritually,
intellectually and on and on.
The Olympics is such a grandly fantastic event,
and we all learn so much about the world,
every 4 years when the world is on the stage,
each country,
large or small,
from all parts of the globe,
come together for a couple weeks to demonstrate the best in
sportsmanship.
It's been 20 years since my grandfather took me to the Olympics, and I recall and relish the memories, fondly. I was gonna be the next Valerie Brisco-Hooks or Chandra Cheeseborough. Florence Griffth hadn't taken over the scene yet, but I loved her 6inch fingernails LOL But I was really into track and field back then and followed all the favorites, the good, the bad, the funny, and the intriguing, which sticks in my mind to this day: It was Seoul, 1988 Olympics, where Florence Griffith had become Flo Jo, married to Al Joyner, and in an interview about her prep rituals for a race she mentioned that she and her husband had sex daily did NOT refrain from sex before a big race. Life went on as usual and that the sex actually helped loosen her up!
What was I, like 14, then? I was still running then, but I didn't take her ritual as advice LOL Maybe that's why I'm not gonna be on the victory stand in Athens....hehehe
Amazing the things you remember. Why I remembered that? Who knows....maybe it's the sex daily. I'm looking forward to that!! Ha ha!
Ok, so Charley bitched out around here.
Florida was clearly wiped out, but can we say
sprinkles?
around here.
All the hype...
if nothing else
I've learned that DC is good for some
HYPE
And a sista is DONE
Put in the notice
the word is out
this chapter is coming to a close
And THAT ain't no hype!!
8.14.2004
Mas Random Musings...
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 14.8.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment