3.17.2005

Madness all around me....

I've got to make my picks this morning, since the tourney starts in a couple hours.

I haven't been paying attention, but then again, I rarely do...until now. Around here, the big game is manana -- Georgia Tech plays, who, George Washington? I'm just continually stumped on why Maryland and Georgetown can't get their acts together and represent like they used to, but, you can't have it all, or can you?

The Fightin' Illini have been a long-time favorite, although I ususally go with a team from the Big East or the ACC. And where da hell did Washington come from? See, me not been paying attention LOL


But lemme find out OU even made the cut this year.....
gotta show 'em some luv!!

'Tis been years since I quit a job to go see a game (14 yrs) , my fanatical days are long over (8 yrs) , and I am much too old now to be chasin' and f*ckin' any of the players (13 yrs), but I still enjoy March Madness....it's just such a rush!!

[Song of the Day: "So What The Fuss" by Stevie Wonder]


1 comments:

Jazz said...

love the players, hate the sport. give me football anyday.