5.22.2008

What I need...

...to be blogging about:

  1. Transit...and the new commute.
  2. That damn Grey's Anatomy!
  3. Summer plans...
  4. Dementia and at what point must Jesus CLEAR THE ROAD?!
  5. Just how much HAVE I been saying "Jesus, take the wheel?!"
  6. Weddings, baby showers, graduations, birthday parties...and I still don't have a date!
  7. Inauguration, biatches!
  8. Facebook is the devil.
  9. Just HOW is all of this being paid for?
  10. $58 to fill my gas tank, and why I am eating PB&J sandwiches again.
  11. I haven't heard a "new" song in ages. What is on the radio these days?
  12. Recovery is real. Tithing DOESN'T hurt. Now, if I could just afford to GO to church....
  13. And only He knows if I'm fertile, but damn if Aunt Flo doesn't KEEP making an appearance! 22 days this go 'round....can't keep her luggage in stock.
  14. Why luggage may kill all prospects of a vacation!
  15. Insomnia.......

Will I come back to flesh this out?
Sometimes, just typing it out is all the release I need.

..:: More to Come :..

0 comments: