7.18.2011

Tears waste a lot of water...

...when they fall in the shower. It's almost like water begets more water(works.)

It's a thought. Thankfully, the one that will curb my ever-rising water bill this summer! Teardrops on the pages of a journal will cost me less, emotionally, as well as financially. It's been over 15 years since I last kept a "diary." My heart pleads with me to revisit, for the catharsis is much needed. I trust that God hears my prayers, my cries, and as I write these thoughts out, I will discover and understand what it is He has, for me.

But to hear Him, I have to be really quiet. Still. He's made me that silent, naked and docile chick after all, huh? All in the name of L O V E.

Song of the Day: "Be Still" by Yolanda Adams

2 comments:

Last Days said...

He hears you!
+followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

Easy Cool said...

Very Nice Blog............