10.23.2012

Signs or Symptoms?

LevothyroxineSynthroidLabetalolDoxycyclinePrenatalVitaminsNaproxenSodiumNasonex

I just want my VOICE back. Hoarseness GO AWAY!

I want this persistent cough to STOP!

I want this sharp, twisty pain on my right flank to CEASE!

I want to feel rested and alert and energized DAILY!

I want a pain-free, agile, mobile EXISTENCE!

I don't yet know what is causing all of the above, and I won't even accept what else has been found and mentioned. But I know that the meds either have to work or they have to fade. I am down 24 pounds this year...that would be "other news", but the question remains, is that a sign or a symptom? I don't necessarily want to live forever, but I do wish to enjoy a grown-up life.  Every year something else ails and affects, and I've come to live with such changes.  Yet, the above are unacceptable for me. Something has to right this, make me better. Make me WELL!

..:: More to Come ::..


0 comments: