My daddy is in California...
As is my Papa. I am worried about him; he's not doing well.
I spent the day with one of my girlfriends who recently lost her father. She wanted the company, I was more than happy to oblige.
My brother is in GA. May he get some peace and quiet from the lil people today HAHA!
I thought by now, I'd be celebrating this day, personally...you know, me, my husband and child(ren). And those baby.com commercials clearly don't help, but anywayz....
Whether you are a father or not....
A man is loved not for how tall he stands, but for how often he bends to help, comfort, and teach.
For being present...as a positive image, I acknowledge and celebrate YOU!
Happy Father's Day!
Peace and Blessings ~ sj
6.20.2004
Happy Father's Day '04
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 20.6.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment