I'm in lust again....Got a new babydaddy....
Not that I don't still LUV me some Gary Payton, but ol' boy needs to man the fluck up and quit whining. It was a sorry sight indeed, as the Pistons spanked dem Fakers earlier this week. I enjoyed watching that. Tee hee ha ha!
Idris Alba...or is it Idris Elba...either way...Oh my flucking gawd!! That is a fine specimen of man right thurr!!! I have to rearrange my top ten list!! LOL
Whew, lawd!!
So where the hell have I been?! He's been around for a lil over a second but I just wasn't knowing. But now I do! And there just aren't enough images of him out there. Do I need to start a fan club or what?! LOL
[[Song of the day: My First Love, by Anthony Hamilton]]
6.18.2004
Idris Alba, lawd haf mercy!!
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 18.6.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ya got that right. The best thang going on THE WIRE and that's saying somethin' considering how good the show is...damn shame they killed him off. Looking forward to his next project...was on GIRLFRIENDS the other week....talking in that Brit accent...::::THUNK:::: Amen Amen AMEN.
He's incredible. You can watch him for THREE HOURS on the movie Sometimes in April and he'll make you sigh/cry/hope/wish/pray on The Gospel...with that Southern Accent.
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMY!
Ladies, thank the Lord (literally) for making a beautiful man like IDRIS!
Post a Comment