6.23.2004

My sister says "Watermelon sho is good!"

[[song of the day 6.23: my sensitivity, boney james f/ledisi]]

Last night was something special. I'll have more to share after tomorrow evening's plans. Then to top it all off, I heard from Grandma Odie. She ALWAYZ knows the biz! Talk about a check-in LOL

Looks like I am heading back to OHIO. Oh happy happy joy joy! Funny thing is, Cleveland treated me VERY WELL last I was there. We'll see what happens this weekend!

Things are looking up on the work front -- for a damn change! I'm the only sista left in management in my department, my entire cluster! As the CEOs assistant said to me the other day - "You're it!" Then how come I don't feel like it? I miss my sistas, and lawd knows I never thought I'd be the last one standing. I was the first one wanting to go!! But I have some projects to push through and I got a green light on the first step this week, so maybe I can salvage something out of this spot, afterall!!

Note to my sister - back away from the watermelon!!! LMAO

..::More to Come::..

0 comments: