It's amazing to go back and read through the twists and turns of life over the last six months since I've been posting them for all the world to view right here in my own lil blogspot. And there's soo much more that I haven't posted -- and some would say I have posted much too much!! But I don't regret a single thing I have said here, not a one. It's a form of journaling for ME, so why would I?
The time goes by so quickly. Here I am at the cusp of yet another birthday, this one much different than the last, yet holding even more hope for the future. As much as I talked about it, six months ago, I wasn't even able to envision THIS. All I was about was my trip to Vegas with my girlz -- which was a blast, no doubt -- but here I am, on a life-changing journey, uprooting from my "comfort zone" and challenging myself, my faith, in an effort to find that fufillment and peace I so very much need and desire.
I don't know what the future holds; and I'd rather not dwell on the past -- it's all written here -- let's pray I'm around for another check-in 6 months from now and see where this journey has taken me!
[Song of the Day: "Simply Beautiful" by Queen Latifah f/Al Green]

0 comments:
Post a Comment