This first month of the year has been a blur, no lie. Where has the time gone? It's hard to believe it is damn near February already and what do I have to show for it?
Pictures...yep, lots of those. From the closing events of 2005. We finally got our pics together from CWIV. If you missed it, you can view it here.
And if you really wanna see how it has progressed you can view years 2 and 3 here.
I think folks got scared about year 4. We were ready for all 150 +/-, but only about 90 showed up. It's all good, more for me. Indulge I did -- there's much "drunk-age", "cleavage" (fellas, don't get ya hopes up, it ain't mine. After the flak I got year 1, I put my "boob-age" back in my t-shirt LMAO) and "sleep-age" in these photos, but the shot of me knocked out in the chair, well....you'll never see that LMAO
Pictures...yep, lots of those. From the closing events of 2005. We finally got our pics together from CWIV. If you missed it, you can view it here.
And if you really wanna see how it has progressed you can view years 2 and 3 here.
I think folks got scared about year 4. We were ready for all 150 +/-, but only about 90 showed up. It's all good, more for me. Indulge I did -- there's much "drunk-age", "cleavage" (fellas, don't get ya hopes up, it ain't mine. After the flak I got year 1, I put my "boob-age" back in my t-shirt LMAO) and "sleep-age" in these photos, but the shot of me knocked out in the chair, well....you'll never see that LMAO
So we are planning for year 5...save ya moolah, there's gonna be an entrance fee. And we're setting up room blocks for our increasing number of out-of-town guests. 100 pounds of chicken and 120 servings of waffles breaks the bank, ya heard?! MoKenSteph loves hosting and having ya'll and we hope you'll come back in 2007 with ya friends, ya drinks and an appetite.
So save ya moolah and the date on ya calendar: January 1, 2007 - The 5th Annual Chicken and Waffles New Years Eve After Party. Nobody does it better!
So save ya moolah and the date on ya calendar: January 1, 2007 - The 5th Annual Chicken and Waffles New Years Eve After Party. Nobody does it better!
[Song of the Day: "GoGoOlogy" by DJ Flexx, feat Elle]

0 comments:
Post a Comment