Did y'all celebrate Black Love Day? Of course you didn't -- all caught up in that commercial VDAY hype. Hope ya didn't "catch" nuthin'....LMAO
I'm such an Olympics junkie. Have been since my Papa made it a point to take me to the "Games of the XXIII Olympiad" -- 22 years ago in the City of Angels. That experience has stayed with me ever since. I am sure I wrote about this somewhere on the blog .
Yea, so no matter it summer or winter, when the Olympics are on, I am in front of the tele. Hard to believe it's been 4 years since Salt Lake (my gawd that is the "least colorful" airport I have ever been in) -- geesh time flies -- and 12 years since "Chapped Ass." Why do I remember that? All I recall is it was a David Letterman Top Ten joke and when he said it, I fell the fluck out like it was the funniest.thing.I.ever.heard! What the hell is chapped ass? How awful is that?! Talk about DONE! ROFLMAO That was 12 years ago -- I was living in Park Square, (why have those dorm rooms been renovated into apartments starting at over $900/month? WTF?) watching that ish on that lil 13-inch tv screen that to this day sits in my sister's room LOL
Anyhoo, the falls have been spectacular, haven't they? Not that I wish that kinda misfortune and pain on anyone, particularly since I have experienced that kinda misfortune and pain in one the pizza slice ain't slowing me down f*ck it I'm gone face-down-ass-up tumble down a slope and another unfortunate incident where them damn brakes they SWEAR are gonna engage when ya skis pop off after you have fallen on your ass trying to ski down a damn diamond you have absolutely NO business being up on FAIL to engage and you are forced to scream like a lil b*tch and watch as your ski travels at rapid speed down the slope and over the edge of the mountain disappearing from sight and no one is there to help you not only get up off the damn ground but then hike your big ass all the way over to the edge of the mountain in the dark of the night and get that damn runaway ski, which has all but swayed me from EVER going night skiing again, but I digress....
The falls have been something. On the slope, on the luge, on the ice. Wow.
I was really wanting to see "Grandma Luge" represent for the Virgin Islands. For all of the no skill, lack of talent, get up there and slide down the hill for no damn reason, just because with some mucked up equipment, rest of us. Represent, represent....*giggle*
I've decided I am GOING to the Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver. I can hardly wait.
In other news, YOUR Vice-President shot a man this week. Am I the only one that thinks he should step down? When law enforcement officers use their weapons, they get desk duty for at least 30 days no? And there is ALWAYS an investigation. Don't let it be an "accidental" shooting by a civilian. Charges of some type WILL then follow. The media is treating this ish like it's a joke. Criminal charges filed, or be they civil, he done shot someone -- you don't see a problem with this?! Come to find out that he was lacking a permit or something -- yet another reason for him to go. He doesn't abide by the rules HA HA HA That souless, uncaring, evil and mean dude that is YOUR Vice President needs to go, regardless if his victim is just injured or heaven forbid, transitions.
Speaking of which....I wanna do Skeleton. That ish looks crazy -- head first down the luge?! Must be named for what you could end up as. You've GOT to be kidding me. I don't have a death wish, but I wanna do that.....
[Song of the Day: "I Remember" by Me'Lisa Morgan]
2.16.2006
Going downhill
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 16.2.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What event are you gonna compete in at the 2010 Olympics?
btw...your quickie sux.
@Slimmcutta
Compete? Ha! I just plan to BE in Vancouver. Just like I plan to BE in Vegas for All-Star next year....and why come you all up in my quickie anyhow? Shouldn't you be causing trouble in Houston this weekend?
I have an event for you to compete in, but not in 2010...don't worry 'bout my All-Star antics. What happens at All-Star, ends up embarrassing someone on the 'net...lmao
Hold on, I'm not allowed a quickie?
Cheney did it on purpose.
Post a Comment