Feelings....
Just so happened to find out that "my bohemian" is married and has a child on the way! Come to find out he really wants my cousin's townhouse in Brooklyn. I don't think I was ready to hear that. Not that I'm not happy for him, because I am thrilled for them, but I think this is the first instance I've come across a former fling/lover/beau that I actually cared about that has gotten married and has a child.
Feelings....
The Good Rev. Dr. IS in the A. There are opportunties to work together again, me in my position, he in his. Who woulda ever thunk it?! It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through ATL growing pains after leaving Chocolate City....
Feelings....
Came across this while getting my OSW on over at EJ's and sent it to mis amigos y amigas, providing them a chance to tell me how they really feel. The same invitation is extended to those of you out in blogsville:
Please share with me your opinion of my "star qualities"
Oh I think they like me.....
Please share with me your opinion of my "issues that need tissues"
I could do better.....
Funny enough, "mis amigos y amigas" haven't opted to share much -- I've heard that the links don't work more than anything (always an excuse) and those that have, have also just told me what they think directly. Interesante. You don't have to give your name if you don't want to, but I am interested in finding out how I am perceived by those that may not have ever "met" me. Some of you have, some of you haven't, but regardless, this is your one and only chance to share and for me to give a damn. So take advantage HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
[Song of the Day: "Beautiful, Loved & Blessed" by Tamar and Prince]
2.28.2006
Tell me how you really feel
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 28.2.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just stopping thru...
Hmmm...I'mma go marinate on feelings...
Post a Comment