RIP Gordon Parks
RIP Kirby Puckett
RIP "Mrs Superman"
What is this a sign of when the number of sympathy cards you buy equals or bests the number of baby shower cards you buy in a given number of days?! Geesh...
I've taken to stocking up, keeping them handy cuz you just never know what the news is gonna be on the other end of the line. Dunno how to feel about that....
- shift -
-----OoOoOOOOoooo----OoOoooOoO----ooooOOOOoOoO-----
This is supposed to be spring -- the birth of NEW LIFE. I should be a new godmother in a few days. I am EXCITED about that!!!
I've finally moved...my virtual housewarming has come to life *giggle* My friends ought to know better. I CAN get creative when I wanna. Never heard of such? -- Well open ya mind and buy me a gift and read all about it, just like you were there! No surprises -- when you come to visit you'll see just what I've done! This is gonna be quite the eye-opening adventure....
Did I say I LOVE my job? Still....yea. Refreshing! That's a new concept in the 21st century....
Got my religion, got good job karma, sprucing up my own pad, working on better health, and then....maybe then, love?
..::More to Come::..
[Song of the Day: "Black Sweat" by Prince]
3.07.2006
Legends are falling/The birth of newness
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 7.3.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Never would have thought that was Prince. Do you have Gruppo Exploracion? Check em out.
How in the hell are you gon' ask for a gift and not actually invite a brotha? That's cold!
KZ
@MNM -- btw, Prince will BE here next week: http://www.accessatlanta.com/news/content/music/stories/00308prince.html
@Zed...I GOT your invite, now whatcha getting ME?! *giggle*
Post a Comment