Geesh, Saga. *stickin' out tongue LOL* I had hoped to avoid this one, because I really am too lazy to think this summer, what with it being 98 degrees outside. But I attempted to respond. Nope, I am not officially tagging anyone, but if you haven't already been hit with this and you feel so inclined, knock ya self out!
1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
I'm at least half-way there. I'm finally getting paid for what I was doing informally. The other half would be pursuing that cultural anthropology degree; see I just want to get the funding to travel, do the research. Although this is knowledge for the world, I have no interest in "dissertating" about it. Such a lazy bum, I know...
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
If slapping the shit out of them would result in positive change, I'd beat the hell out of our current administration, from Dumbya on down.
3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?
Thinking: Are decisions not so dumb when the end result leaves in you in better place than you began? I guess I'd have to say leaving the government before I got my non-competitive eligibility. 6 more months, and I would have had that shit. But noooo, I was RET.TO.GO!
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.
Sex, easily. That's not as hard as it seems HA
5. Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense?
I'm used to having it all, how 'bout dat?
6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?
Blogger Prom? I'd rather pass, but to play along, I'll say Zed, because we'd be able to shoot the shit on all kinds of stuff; but I dunno if he can sit still for hours; he'd be prowling for new pussy. So, I'd love to engage the minds of KB and with Suezette. I love how they think! Brotha Buck is also quite amusing, maybe I can get him to illustrate the conversations we engage in and observe!
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)
Sunrises or sunsets with Slimm....
8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
Can't name the actual CD's but there will be music by James Brown, Prince, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder and Zapp/Roger. And trust, my tone deaf azz WILL be singing/screeching along.
9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
This is a sick question.
10. What's your biggest insecurity?
As if...if I'm insecure, why broadcast it? Let me wallow in it LMAO
11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)
Funny enough, Misadventures in Atlanta. Keeps me in stitches.
12. When's the last time you peed your pants?
When I'm moving from buzzed to drunk, I gotta piss like every 15 minutes. I've never pissed my pants, but I'm quite sure I have tinkled before I could get in the stall LMAO
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
I don't remember either LMAO
14. Do you have kids? Want kids?
No, not yet. / Yes, the sooner the better!
15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?
Given my weak sense of company loyalty, especially when I can't stand the management, there'd have to be some zeros added to that hush money, but I'd likely still come forward.
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
I've shaved an eyebrow before, so having had that experience, and knowing it's manageable, I'll opt for keeping my fingernails. Tankuberrymuch.
17. What makes you angry?
Ignorance. Rudeness. Disrespect.
18. What makes you horny?
Prince, delicious kisses, thunderstorms, salsa dancing, patchouli....
19. What makes you nervous?
People aren't as intelligent as I'd like to believe they are. It scares me, actually. I've got to stop giving folks the benefit of the doubt.
20. What makes you smile?
Children, irony, vacation plans and the actual vacation realized.
6.21.2006
Meme Madness
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 21.6.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Salsa dancing and Prince, coming up!
KZ
you are so right about 9. It's almost like speaking something horrible into existence....I shoulda taken that question off the meme!
whoEVER knew that you read the ajc blog? how long have you been reading it?
do you ever post?
if so...under what name?
cause i know you already know my a ss is over there like they payin' me...
laughing out loud...or...maybe...shrieking in horror about how pathetic it actually is cause i'm addicted...it really is like watching a train wreck...and i try to keep from going back...but...who doesn't like a good train wreck on a daily basis?
oh...and it's not really 423a...it's more like 723a...which on a saturday morning may be even more pathetic...
and WHY am i blogging in your comments?
btw...we should meet soon...
CTFU @ sjea....
Chile, that "show" keeps my tummy hurtin'! I've posted intermittently, but I'm much too tame for them to notice what with all that other banter going on LMAO
I think I've been reading it about a year now, much more often with the two mods. Silliness ensues everyday, but some topics bring out the BEST of the nonsense, and that, my friend, keeps me coming back.
Sadly, it proves that I'll not be successful in dating in the A, but I knew that already HA!
Let's definitely connect soon!
@ Saga --
I couldn't begin to wrap my mind around numero 9....told you I can't think, it's too hot, er, rainy for all this thought, and then something morbid? Nah, I'll pass. How about would you rather have children while young or wait until later? And how would you advise another based on your experience?
I'm interested in knowing....
Lemme find out Zed can salsa. Ah que tuanis! You got some moves to show me don't you? *giggles*
Post a Comment