Sista Whiz --
"Sex is like shopping, yanno. Sometimes you get something, sometimes you don't." Alrighty then...
Seems like I might could be the next First Lady of Ghana. The offer is on the table....
Speaking of Nigerian pharmacists though...sometimes I go to the CVS and refill my prescriptions and he's there, other times, he's not. But he is one tall, dark and sexy hunk of something from the Continent standing behind the pharmacy counter. He gives me pause. No lie. But is it sexy to be hitting on a dude that KNOWS all your ailments and what you need to remedy them?!?!?!
PSA of the Day --
Comedian Buddy Lewis is among 4 people vying for a "job" as The Wandering Golfer. He needs your DAILY VOTES to get the job, however.
Among his supporters, as I understand it, are the Howard University Alumni Association, Omega Psi Phi, and his beloved family and friends. Count yourself among them and VOTE BUDDY LEWIS!!!! Then spread the word!
..::More to Come::..
10.26.2006
Daily Update
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 26.10.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment