Yahoo Pick'em leagues...degree petitions...unpacked suitcases in the middle of the living room...gas for a buck 99...pregnancy tests...interview panels for just the right candidate...food network marathons...can we say limewire...italian wedding cake martinis...foot massages...opting for blonde make that honey highlights...not tryna send anybody to hell but is Ramadan almost over...a red iPod...HOMECOMING...Plan B...seduction by rain...free tix at georgiaperforms.com...finagling meetings with my predecessor -- she just don't know it yet...Out of Bounds...rum punch...them damn Omegas...running through a corn maize after dark...Ceviche in Silver Spring...Planned Parenthood...Farecast.com...the end of Chix and Waffles...repairing relationships...Running Nowhere In Every Direction...sticking cotton balls in your ass to stop the shits when you are electrocuted...New Years in New Orleans but where will I be for my birthday?
That's the million dollar question? Fo' real, fo' real.
That's the million dollar question? Fo' real, fo' real.
..::More to Come::..

3 comments:
SCREECH! Back it up and parallel park! What is this Chica Pregnancy Test/Planned Parenthood?!
Ha Ha about Ramadan - Nation of Islam's is in December so I still got a bit of time.
I choose self preservation over self incrimination everyday, so I plead the 5th! LOL
love the site!!
Post a Comment