2.12.2007

I love my FRIENDS!

Truly I do, because they are sooooo entirely fabulous! They do such amazing and wonderful things! I just love hearing all about it and rejoice in their accomplishments, like:

  • Being featured in ad campaigns to highlight new curriculum plans in the city-wide school district

  • Being appointed to head targeted constituent services in a new city administration

  • Creating new volunteer programs in Dubai -- and by the way, how special is is that you get "stuck" in Dubai? Most people get "stuck" in places like Lubbock, Texas. My special friends get "stuck" in Dubai. You've GOT to love that!

  • Heading new civic development offices and operations in Afghanistan

  • Being ordained as a Lutheran pastor

  • Taking vacations to Japan because, well, they'd never been to Japan. Damn going to Vegas, again!

    And when I feel like my wheels are spinning and I'm not accomplishing shit, I can live vicariously through them! I am so completely blessed and honored to count them as friends. They are such superstars!

    Or.....sometimes, I am the star, yes. I mean, you don't get to be in these folks orbit by sitting on your azz. But they way in which I'm considered a star NOW, that information can only be provided on a "need to know basis." And that isn't something the blog needs to know. Hell, I can't even tell my friends & family the total truth, ain't that something?

    The wheels on the bus go round and round.....

    But I LOVE my friends! Have you done something spectacular lately? Fill me in!!!
  • 3 comments:

    Pamalicious said...

    I am loving your new layout!! Chica! How fabulous all these people are doing such great things! Keep telling us about it because it is inspiration to us all!

    sj-the-infamous said...

    That they truly are -- an inspiration! They make me want to step my ish up fo' real fo' real :)

    Sheletha said...

    I swear I didn't bite that title!!!!