No, I am not putting those pics back up, but since THIS is who y'all are looking for.....
Enjoy the view! And thanks for stopping by.....
2.20.2007
Big Driis, you say?
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 20.2.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All About Being Good to my Heart
No, I am not putting those pics back up, but since THIS is who y'all are looking for.....
Enjoy the view! And thanks for stopping by.....
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 20.2.07
3 comments:
I'm trying to decide do I need to bring Hubby or should this be something personal between me and this man right here!
I'm still up in the air on that one. I should experience the whole wife beater scene...alone, lol
Hey sj:
thought you might find the post on the www.theosyst.blogspot.com
blog interesting. it's about black beauty, obesity, and the movie "norbit."
enjoy girl--keep doing what you do!
mg
this man is delicious
Post a Comment