2.05.2007

Super Bowl Observations

The commercials this year, bleh bleh bleh....

Outside of the, "click the mouse" Blockbuster commerical, the first Bud Light commercial where ol' boy smacked him in the forehead after the count of 3, and the various Career Builder commericals, I didn't laugh out loud much.

Tank Johnson has been arrested 3 times, and he's GOING to be charged a 4th time, so he might as well put all them weapons to good use and shoot Grossman in the back of his head. Then toss his azz over the cliff with the rest of those Careerbuilders. Put him out of his misery and Chicago gets a brand new QB next season. I'm just sayin....Grossman was the MVP for the Colts last night, fluck what ya heard!

My sister has an unhealty fixation on Peyton Manning. Something about the "greatest white boy to ever play the game." Naming your first born after him? Come on, now!!!

Thomas Jones, Thomas Jones, Thomas Jones! What IS it about that man? I did my "hecouldgetithecouldgetithecouldGETIT" dance a couple times last night. He's clearly built to bunny-hop my big azz all around a house! Whew, lawdy haf mercy! Where did THIS crush come from? Me have no idea....

3 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

It's cats built to bunny hop you all over this piece. For real...


KZ

Jez Chill said...

Don't forget about Prince not wanting his pretty hair to get all messed up in the rain! Loved his old school jams though.

Anonymous said...

You are too much...Bunny Hop? I didn't know!!!!LOL!!!