6.13.2007

You Ever...

cry so much ya skin get dry? Like you done cried all the moisture out your body?

My gawd, I cannot.stop.crying -- uncontrollable tears, but damn, why is my sky dry? Not only are my eyes puffy, my eyelids are dry, my cheeks are raw. It's hot and humid outside and my skin is a peeling mess, like it's wintertime around here. I guess Puffs with lotion only does so much, huh?

Cry myself awake (yea, crazy huh?)

Cry myself to sleep

The pain is so fresh....

I have no words, only tears.....

And a need for some Vaseline Intensive Care, geesh.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you...mix some baby oil gel and some curel lotion together. That will help.... huggzz

Anonymous said...

Sista what is going on?

sj-the-infamous said...

I appreciate your concern. Have you ever cried yourself into a sinus headache? That's me TODAY LOLOL

My heart is broken, but the tears will stop....and then the words will flow and that will be my cartharsis.

Thank you for caring :)

Anonymous said...

I despise broken hearts. It's like there is nothing you can do about them except heal and that takes time. I pray for that time to hurry up and get here. Don't like to hear about your tears of hurt. Thank you for sharing that. I know how private you are missy. Remember your loved and that your in my prayers that this time will pass real soon. Tears are our fertilizer of life, can't live without them. They make us stronger, believe it or not. Love ya...

princessdominique said...

I think I'm going to have to go back and read the previous posts. Not sure why you're crying. I'm monthly so that's my issue. :)

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass. HUGSS!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS...can't even type my own name right.

sj-the-infamous said...

Thanks for the hugs, the care, the concern :) Although I never believed my ducts could hold so many tears, they are drying.....

Sheletha said...

((((huggs!))))