7.19.2007

It's THAT time of year again....


The National Black Arts Festival is back ... and I'm about to be up in the mix as much as I can stand it! I'm not volunteering AS much this year, but you'll see me around town at each of the main venues at least once during the duration of the festival.

As expected, there is a fabulous lineup of dance, music, film, theatre, visual and literary arts of the African Diaspora to experience and I DO hope if you are in the ATL area you come on down! If you aren't in the area - make plans to BE in the area. It is not something to be missed!

From the Pan African Film Festival at the Alliance Theater, the DNA Project at various venues, musical events featuring Roberta Flack, Les Nubians, ever my favorite, Julie Dexter, and Russell Gunn, among others, the Artists Market at Greenbriar and the Vendor Marketplace at Atlantic Station, there is much to do, see, hear, buy, experience...


It is so much more than music.

It is so much more than movies.


It is so much more than theatre, more than dance, more than literature....it is the
best of African Diaspora passion, exhibited for all the world to see, here in Atlanta, for the next 10 days.

I hope you will take advantage of this extraordinary learning opportunity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!