Another thing has come back to me from N'awlins:
"Gushing" is definitely a product of direct G-spot stimulation. Research has been conducted and I stand by that claim, personally speaking, of course....
So, in addition to my coming to the conclusion that heels over 3 inches are now strictly "come-hither" material, made solely for sexin', I've listed TWO things I learned while at Essence Fest. I had a whole list of ish at one time, but I'm still recovering and it's not all coming back to me. May or may not be a good thing.
Essence was a helluva lot of fun and I'm so glad I decided to go! I'm no longer a virgin...er, rookie, and I've gotta go back and apply all my lessons learned next year. LOL @ me.
Sheratons, while nice.....are NOT swanky.
I've got to update my 101 Things List....
7.09.2007
A lil bit of Essence
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 9.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I intend to be up in the spot hopefully next year. My first trip to New Orleans was earlier this year and it almost killed me, I will expect a sweet death if I'm there with my peeps, lol
Pam!!! Oh my gosh -- and we'll have a jazz funeral for you, too LMAO Being in NOLA for Essence was like the.best.thang.eva!!! Can't wait for next year :)
Post a Comment