Since I do meme's on this date annually, let the trend continue: The Saturday 8.
sat-8 :: changes.
tell us ... when was the last time you changed....
1. hairstyle?
- wow, has it really been almost 10 years? I've been wearing braids, in various styles and hues for nearly 10 years. WOW! Clearly overdue, which is why things WILL be a changin' come birthday time!!!
2. residence?- well, I moved into this place in the spring of '06. Will be moving out in the spring of '08.
3. your job?- december 2005. so far, so good. yes, I AM happy!
4. your significant other?- haven't had one of those since I've lived here. before that....define significant other LMAO
5. your circle of friends?- last momentous shift was in 2005. me thinks the sands are shifting again, what with folks getting married, having babies, and I'm just not a part of that crowd. seems to happen with age.
6. your favourite food? and what was the new discovery?
- salads. with dressing. i used to eat salads very sparingly, and even then, dry -- sans salad dressing. but, high blood pressure had me changing the diet and i eat salads everydayumday of my life now. i've come to love the ease of making them and adding all the different flavors to make them quite delicioso!
7. your favourite vacation spot? and why should we go?- this is completely unbelievable, i know, but i don't HAVE a favorite vacation spot. someplace i'd go over and over and over again. i like to travel to new destinations. but if i were to pick a couple, stateside, i'd say hawaii and hilton head. i'd go back to both in a heartbeat if I had number 4 to tag along with me ;)
8. your favourite movie or television show ... from what to what?
- ahh, gee...love jones used to be my favorite movie, but i'm not so sure it is anymore. yet, i can't say anything has replaced it....
8.04.2007
An ANNUAL Meme
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 4.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment