8.04.2006

Because I do MEMES on this date, on an annual basis....here goes the '06 version:

I Am...quite afraid of the tall man at the circus, the headless horseman, and horror flicks/scary movies among other things. I'm a punk, I know this...
I Want...a life partner. Lifetime companion to share my life with. Someone to protect me from the tall man at the circus.
I Have...friends in every continent except Antarctica and Australia.
I Wish...my parents and grandfather lived closer. I've lived a good deal of my life away from them, and now I just wish we were all in the same place. Just not LA....
I Hate...lima beans. Oh lawd, that's some nasty ish.
I Fear...that I'll never birth the grands my mother so desires.
I Hear...my phone ringing....DNA. When will he learn?!
I Search...for old flings on the internet. Found out a couple from my life up north are here in the ATL area. I hope we don't cross paths.
I Wonder...when I will start to see results from this workout plan.
I Regret...nothing. I learn from every experience.
I Love...fried chicken. You know this.
I Ache...for a delicious, warm, sensuous, probing kiss. No more frogs/trolls, por favor!
I Always...turn on the music when I walk into a room, at home, at the office. It helps me concentrate, focus, feel at ease.
I Usually...get the hiccups when I eat french fries.
I Dance...like I'm in the club when my choir sings a certain praise/worship song. I have to catch myself before I drop it like it's hot in the sanctuary.
I Sing...off key. Can we say tone deaf?
I Never...get manicures. They weaken my fingernails. Besides the paint chips too easily. I'd rather be nude....my fingernails, that is.
I Rarely...get more than 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I believe that's called sleep deprivation.
I Cry...when I hear emotionally moving music that recalls memories, or just touches me in a special way.
I Am Not...mean. But I'm not nice, either. And for gawd's sake don't refer to me as sweet.
I Lose...my sanity every time I fill up my gas tank. These gas prices are driving me crazy, the operative word being "driving."
I'm Confused...about the behavior of those folks of the female persuasion on Flava of Love. It makes no sense to me that people act like that. At all.
I Need...a vacation, damnit! A REAL, off in the middle of the ocean, (Bermuda), disconnected from email, cell phone, people (Bermuda), for at least 7 days (Bermuda) vacation.
I Should be...in bed. Afterall, I have a morning date with an elliptical machine.

I've said enough....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet...I could do some fine-tuning to ya and get ya singing on the right key.

I know...you turn on the music whenever you enter the room. Even if there are no musical devices in the room.

I wish...I could see you. Mr. hop-a-long hasn't quite healed all the way though.

sj-the-infamous said...

Never would I have figured you for the type to use the "crutch" of anonymity....

But you've disappeared. Hmmm.....