9.26.2007

Snippets

Michael Vick is a certified dumbass.

Juanita Bynum is an opportunist.

Thomas Weeks needs to get his story told. Quick!

I sit on the other side of the "fence" when it comes to Jena 6. Black folks and their emotions have run with this and I'm not satisfied with the outcome or the "facts" as I've heard them. What I DO know is that parents need to do better raising their children. Why the hell has Mychal Bell had multiple offenses before this one? Better be glad he ain't in California. Three strikes, and your ass is out!

The news is unfortunately quiet about that abuse case in WV, ain't it? Talk about dumbasses that have multiple offenses being out among the general public. Makes ya wanna stay inside forever!

I'm so not paying attention to what's going on in the Middle East, in the United Nations, in Africa, Asia, Europe for that matter....anybody know what's getting Canada's goat these days?

Animals don't have a chance in the ATL. If the local aquarium ain't killing 'em, somebody is stabbing them in the head, setting them on fire, or stuffing them into crates for cross-country flights. No wonder that hawk flew the coop at the zoo!

Don't let the news fool ya! Breast Cancer is still killing my sistas! I'll have another post up about Saving the Tatas, and who knows, maybe even some more boobs! Talk about a boost in hit traffic!! Whatever it takes to get attention to the cause!

Ahh, the Classic is back. Good friends don't let other friends go to FAMU or TSU. One can do so much better. But a whole host of folks without friends will be in town for the weekend. Ain't no party like an HBCU party, that's for sure!

GET THAT JILL SCOTT!!

I haven't touched myself in almost a month. What could that possibly mean about my sex drive?! Oh the horror!?!?!?!?!?!?!

360 is working my last nerve. I don't wanna be MASHed. Myspace....whatever. Can't do Facebook for "professional" reasons. Mingle City doesn't tingle. Me thinks my "online life" is about to end. May just be the only time I advocate suicide.

..::more to come::..

[Song of the Day: "Just Let Me Close To You" by Valentine Brothers]

2 comments:

Sheletha said...

Mingle City is boo boo - as soon as I joined I wanted to cancle.

The whole Jena 6 thing isn't done! There is so much more to do. Yeah, he had priors but were they valid? or was it the same $hit charges that Jena swept under the rug without notice? I don't trust anything that came out of Louisana other than my daddy.

sj-the-infamous said...

dos palabras for the Jena 6 folks:

Lionel Tate...

I'm all for equal justice, but don't let this Jena 6 shit backfire....

As for what cums out of Louisiana...ha ha ha
Somethings that happen in Louisiana ought to STAY in Louisiana....

Essence Fest 2008, anyone?! LOL