And I'm just not in the right place to verbalize what I'm REALLY thinking so let's take a trip down memory lane:
2002 -- for the record, although there is not written evidence of this, I do know for a fact had I been blogging at the time, I'd have blogged about preparations for my first trip to Detroit for the Urban Dour Meet & Greet!

2003 -- I apparently had SO much going on I failed to even document it! However, allusions COULD be made if you read between the lines....
2004
2005
2006
2007 -- More to Come

6 comments:
Ahhh Detroit...I was supposed to be there that night...
I had fun that weekend! More fun than I thought I could have in Detroit....
I need to make my way there again, visit my peoples :)
if they are still there...
Ya'll look so cute. I miss ya girlie.
Oh yeah....we are in the same age group. I haven't been keeping my blog up and a friend wanted to anonymously vent on my blog so I let her. She's 30...that should explain it all.
Yes, it was
SJ, the D had changed so much downtown. There is so much to do down there.
Post a Comment