Sometimes I think, if you don't use a gift, it may get taken away. I say that because I really am tone deaf. Can't really carry a tune. But that doesn't stop me from screeching, er, singing a la concert soloist along to my favorite songs. Especially gospel and contemporary Christian songs. It's especially funny because I was a soloist back in the day in the choir at the church I grew up in. You wouldn't know that today to take a listen, but that's okay. The point isn't it my bad singing...it's in the praise. God hears it all and rejoices in it. For THIS I give him praise....
One of my favorite songs is by the Kurt Carr Singers:
More than EVER this song is relevant to the life I am living...today. It brings forth tears every time I hear it. Tears of extreme gratitude for all HE has done for me.
And really, that is all. Just praise, and thanks...and more praise and thanks.
[Song of the Day: For Every Mountain -- Kirk Carr]
One of my favorite songs is by the Kurt Carr Singers:
More than EVER this song is relevant to the life I am living...today. It brings forth tears every time I hear it. Tears of extreme gratitude for all HE has done for me.
And really, that is all. Just praise, and thanks...and more praise and thanks.
[Song of the Day: For Every Mountain -- Kirk Carr]

0 comments:
Post a Comment