3.03.2015

Imagery



"I think beauty's overrated.
Because it's something anyone can be.
Attraction now that's something different
And thankfully you're both to me."
Ah Yeah - Robert Glasper, featuring Chrisette Michele and Musiq Soulchild




What he SAID was: "You've taken better pictures. Send me another one."

Say WHAT?!

Imagery.  The advancements of the 21st century have evolved this into such an image-centric world. And if you don't particularly care of the image, just take another one. Careful though, that cloud might grab them all...and lawd only knows where they might end up.

But his comment made me think -- what makes people like a given picture of me? The images I might like, might not be so enduring to others. What images allows another to become enamored of me?

It's a poll for my friends and loved ones. I'd like to know what they see of me, in pictures.


What is your favorite picture of me?

0 comments: