5.28.2015

Homework...on #heneedsanickname

30 Characteristics, Qualifications and Personality Traits...that I want in the ideal man for me. 

Homework for our #CTLWW group session on Relationships. Having recently established a romantic relationship, such ideas are fresh in my mind. I'm pleased to discover that the man in my life has many, if not all, of these that I've listed.

  1. Courteous/Respectful
  2. Present
  3. Integrity/Values
  4. Witty Conversation/Communicator
  5. Passion
  6. Well-traveled
  7. Honest/Trustworthy
  8. Aware/Intelligent/Smart
  9. Motivational/Encouraging
  10. Generous/Giving/Compassionate
  11. Funny
  12. Responsible/Accountable/Provider
  13. Dependable
  14. Protector, of me, of our relationship
  15. Affectionate
  16. Discipline/Self-Control
  17. Attentive/Observant
  18. Goal-oriented/Focused
  19. Flexible/Compromises/Solution-minded/Problem-solver
  20. Spiritual foundation and beliefs
  21. Tall
  22. Dark
  23. Bold features
  24. Solid, strong body
  25. Smells good
  26. Robust sex drive
  27. Good general health for his age
  28. Well dressed, well-groomed
  29. Adores me!
  30. See: Ole Skool!

All of the above = LOVE.


0 comments: