5.16.2005

Idris Elba

My attraction for this man smolders....whew lawd. Every time I see a photo



Or hear his name spoken....."Idris"

It makes me hot!

Funny thing is, I hear it alot -- now that Warm Spirit has gone and named a product after him.

Idris: Passionate (oh yea, I have highly passionate feelings about this man, tee hee ha ha), exotic (what is and what isn't known about him...intriguingly exotic, yes.he.is), sensual (his image delights ALL my senses, indeed), optimistic (I'm optimistic that we'll meet one day)!!

You'd think they'd be wise enough to have him endorse it or something....sheeeit, I might join back up and become that Juicy Woman if they did something smart like that! LOL

I've never watched The Wire, so my attraction to him isn't based on his work -- it's his photos

and his interviews, and the way he expresses himself, and the beauty in all that his presence encompasses -- his heritage, his history, where's he come from and where he's going. Idris Elba is just about everything every sista wants in this world, whew! So what I am a couple years late on the Idris love train, but I am now aboard and completely feeling this....



[Song of the Day: "Mesmerize" by Faith Evans]

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this is my man!!! we are going to have to box over this one sista ;-)

Anonymous said...

Morris Chestnut...Boris Kodjoe...Bryce Wilson...Sexy,gorgeous men. Idris Elba...PERFECTION! lol...That's the type of man that makes you realize that God really did make man in his own image.

Anonymous said...

Oh and yes PLEASE create an Idris Elba fan club because I AM A FAN!lol

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of meeting him and I was complete spazz because I was so enthralled!!!! He is so gorgeous in person and he was so nice. A genuinely good soul.

Chubby Chocolate said...

I LOVE THIS MAN! He's my husband, but don't know it yet.

A little birdie told me he's into curvy women (He's West African, he can't help it!).

Anonymous said...

Is there such thing as being in love with someone you never met. Well that is exactly how I feel about Idris...

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say Idris is THE sexiest man that I have laid eyes on. I am extremely captivated by him. I have seen just about everything he is in and I have to say he is very talented. When he was on the Wire I watched each and every episode just to see him. If I could have one wish it would be to meet him. The man is captivating and delicious. I have to agree the less I hear about him the more that I am intrigued. I would love to know what drives him, or what his interests are. If only I could know what it is I want to know. Plus I would love to have a photo of him. To be able to draw him and capture every line, curve and shadow of him. Man, if I could.

So if you read this and have any good photos of him could you pass them along to me. Thank you.

tcarrawa@vbgov.com

Anonymous said...

Let me first say I am happily married going on seven years. And for eight years Iv'e only had eyes for my husband. But when God made Idris Elba he broke the mold. He is one beautiful man. Out of all the black leading men he is my #1. I go online every day just to look at his pictures. He is so beautiful, and choclate. Damn, he pretty. Everytime I look at his pictures I gotta ask God for forgiveness. Who ever he is with is one lucky lady.

sherry elie johnson said...

I have two words for Idris
"Be Mine"

Anonymous said...

he is fine as hell. dont feel bad i hopped on the train a little late myself!!!

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with Idris watching Daddy's Little Girls. I'm captivated and would love to meet him.