7.01.2004

Recovering

[Song of the day: Sure Thing, by Saint Germain]

So I'm back here, downtown DC, a lil over 7 hours since I was left standing on the corner. I am too damn old for this, geesh! I can't recover like I used to in the past. Hanging out on a school night has just been moved to the "I think NOT" list LOL

My friends are well-intentioned. I tried to have a good time, but I've never been one for being a part of the "let-out." Just ain't my steelo...I'm in, mixing, drinkin', huggin', dancing and sharing luv, and out....way before the lights ever come up. And that gawd-awful band. Talk about migraine-inducing, geesh! Never in my life have I heard a band play over a dj, simultaneously, and call that "music?" You've GOT to be kiddin' me...LMAO A whole lotta screeching and awful spoken word and I'm mad by the end of the night cuz I'm STUCK!!

Never again....

Time for breakfast - More to come...

0 comments: