10.17.2004

Having Faith

Song of the Day: "With These Hands" by Joe Sample feat. Howard Hewitt

"God is real. If you truly love HIM, and you give HIM every ounce of trust you have and just put everything in HIS hands--all your fears, all your worries, all your concerns, all your cares--and just wait on HIM, HE will come through for you in due time. Go to HIM with the word, and He will keep HIS promises."

I read this passage in a book and it has stuck with me ever since. I've been tested in many ways, and I wonder if my faith has waivered. I have prayed and turned over all this to the Lord; I know he orders my steps and I have to have faith He will direct and provide. It happens in due time; and although this turn of events wasn't hardly what I was expecting, one shut door means another opens.

And I am soooo excited about the...possibilities

..::More to Come::..

0 comments: