[Song of the Day: "Be Ever Wonderful" by EWF]
I've been listening to "the elements" - Earth Wind & Fire, alot the past few days. "Be Ever Wonderful" is becoming my love song of the month -- actually more like a love song for this time in my life, but more on THAT later.
But speaking of love, it's that time of year again, and I am still in love with Torii Hunter. The MLB playoffs are on, so my no cable having ass can see him on regular tv!! Score one for Stephanie -- Whooo Hooo dat man be fione! Tall, chocolate, toned, straight teeth and he still got that Pine Bluff Arkansas twang, lawd haf mercy, what a country bama twang DOES to a sista HAHAHAHAHA My sister says I am gonna get used to that, it ain't gonna be nothing special in a lil' while, but I beg to differ LOL
But these days it is all love and all GOOD news -- so much so one can't help but sit up and take notice:
PM resigned. She's got a new deal so she's packing up and moving to Seattle. I can't wait to go back and visit!
GW's having a baby?! What da hell?! I am sooo outta the loop. But it's gonna be a girl, born in December -- how special is that?!?! I may have another birthday twin heheheheheee...
BJ is moving to the EC! Another place to crash in Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada and Carriacou, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, the Grenadines, and St. Kitts and Nevis. Does it get any better?
PS just bought a house. As did DC, and he's back in the "urea" now...but speaks of wanting to head back west, just not to LA again, but more like Houston. Hmmm...
It's like good news breeds good news. Kinda like when you are open to being receptive to something, it almost seems to seek you out. The alternative is true, too, but I'm in too good a mood to go back there. I found all this out in a span of like 7 hours. I haven't stopped grinning for folks yet LOL People keep asking me how I feel about PM's resignation. I am thrilled for her, truly, I am. Besides she is going to one of my favorite places, so I know she is gonna have a great time there, and it is gonna be good to and for her. That is how I feel. Now, ask me how I feel about 6 weeks from now...can it get any better?! Borderline euphoria is what I expect -- lets make THAT a self-fulfilling prophecy, now!
Oh, and did I fail to mention she is also getting hitched? Yea...love is in the air.
Good things DO happen to good people and I can be genuinely moved and happy in knowing MY time is j u s t a r o u n d t h e c o r n e r . . .
10.05.2004
All Good Love
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 5.10.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
AWW! THAT IS SO SWEET. USUALLY PEOPLE HAVE HATERATION IN THE AIR WHEN GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE. IT SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR SPIRIT.
OH AND EARTH WIND & FIRE IS 'DA BOMB!' MY FAVORITE IS CAN'T HIDE LOVE.
YOU GO GIRL!
Post a Comment