
Reunion Weekend Is Coming..... 
10 years since we all finished at The Mecca.
Reunion weekend is always celebrated during Commencement. As much as I STILL get emotional watching the Commencement exercises -- and YES, if I am at home, on the morning of the second Saturday in May, I WATCH the Commencement exercises on TV or this year via webcast -- Reunion Weekend heralds the day we all left college. I wanna celebrate our years there...which is why I love Homecoming!
This photo has to be at least 5 years old, at least a couple years after we bought the brick -- and lawd knows everytime one of us is up on campus, we get emotional about that brick LOL
Many things have happened, and changed over the last ten years, yet I do hope we will all come together for Homecoming this fall. Our lives may not have progressed the way we imagined, and clearly we are very different people than we were some 10 years ago, but I sincerely hope that come this fall, for Homecoming, we can all be on the yard, celebrating what our 4 years at HU brought together over 10 years ago.
Reunions can be fun....I am very much looking forward to it.
[Song of the Day: "The Right 0001" by Joss Stone]
..::More to Come::..
5.04.2005
Reunion Weekend Is Coming.....
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 4.5.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Just passing through, but I must say that I am absolutley digging your blog.
Post a Comment