[Song of the Day: "Show Me The Way" by Earth Wind & Fire featuring Raphael Saadiq]
How 'BOUT dem Cowboys, eh? Really, ain't nuffin else for me to say. Deadskins took yet another L, and at this point, is it really fair to call it a "rivalry?" I mean, there is no joy in this for me anymore -- I've witness the deadskins get spanked for how many times in a row now? I dunno why the fans bother to even get so riled up. Negroes done stopped speaking this week and I find that down right hilarious LMAO
This whole bus transportation fiasco is just another sign for me. I am still smarting over the failure to notify. That coulda been MY lonely ass standing on the bus stop last Monday waiting for a bus that ain't gonna come, cuz the route has been discontinued. I still haven't figured out the schedule thing yet and I always manage to catch that damn local. So Metro figures 12 people disaffected ain't nuthin to worry about but my life has to be re-arranged altogether. Yep, time to move.
And speaking of just not gonna happen, this book being pushed on Oprah, Today, from Sex and the City writers, "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" is stirring up much conversation. It's not rocket-science, no, but it raises questions on two sides: Why can't he just say so, and why can't she just accept it? Men...why not just be upfront with it? She ain't doin' it for you and never will. Don't drag her along - you'll be the better man for the honest truth, trust. Ladies, you can stare at phone until ya eye sockets dry out, but you ain't gonna will the muthaflucka to ring. It's ok, recognize it for what it is: he's just not THAT into you, and move the hell on to someone who IS.
And that someone WON'T be the asshole that says - "and just why is someone reasonably good-looking as yourself still not attached?" Did that muthaflucka just say "reasonably good-looking?" WTMFW?!&^*^&(%^!#$%#$ Yes, I know I am a proponent of speaking the truth, but what gives that average-looking muthaflucka (can we say troll?!) the nerve to question a sista's attractiveness like that? In what world does he think it is "ok" to say that to a sista and not expect to be left toothless or with a permanent black eye? Negroes like him is why sistas are single. He got off way easier than he should of and I don't think that taught him anything. What sista would put up with that shit? Reasonably good-looking...I am still in shock about the whole thing.
Moving right along...has anyone peeped "Father of the Pride" that new animated show on NBC? Talk about crack me the hell up. I've seen it a couple times and these characters are hilarious. Siegfried and Roy? The old father-in-law is always outta line, and I love it! Half the fun is in figuring out who the voices are. Here's a quote from Sarmoti, the
father-in-law lion: "Hobbies? I enjoy stamp collecting...and by that I mean giving the ladies the business." What da hell? This is a cartoon and I LUV it LMAO
September is done. Just a couple more months ... I can hardly wait!
9.30.2004
CLOSING OUT
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 30.9.04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment