7.11.2006

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Just as I was getting my endurance up and enjoying my early morning exercise routines, this. To think I'd worried about just how "safe" it was for a single gal to be running through the neighborhood. I'd prefer a running partner, someone to be up at that hour with me - to hear our breathing be in sync and not be involved in the horizontal tango (although quietly, sexercise is the best.thang.eva) -- to thwart even the thought of an attack. And to keep me motivated, because all I need is a reason to not be up and at 'em at that hour, yanno?

My momma, bless her. When the Tom Joyner Morning Show came BACK to Los Angeles, she was THE most excited. I told her then I bet not hear about her out at the crack of dawn in line for a damn sky show. That hasn't happened...yet. But she was on the show today -- jumped her azz out of bed because The Beat Gas Tanker was in the neighborhood. I guess when gas prices are close to $4 bucks a gallon you'd get the deal when it practically drops in your lap, eh? She called me so excited this morning. It is so much fun to hear from her when she's happy. She's really the funniest. Truly.

Speaking of happy -- there's new life in the fam. Another lil' girl...named after her father. Clearly this is a trend on Moms side of the family. It skipped my sister and I but my cousin put the trend in motion again in naming her daughter. I am sure she's adorable and I look forward to meeting her soon! I also happily look forward to the holidays this year, because my Papa mentioned he's "thinking" about coming here -- particularly if my other cousin's mom comes. Another cousin just moved here so if her moms heads this way for the holidays, looks like we'll have a big ol' holiday celebration with the whole fam bam! I hope it all comes to fruition. That would be absolutely fabulous. I can hardly wait! I'm happy....

Speaking of happy....it's NBAF time!

..::More to Come::..

0 comments: