7.03.2006

KENTUCKY

I can finally say I've been to Kentucky. 13 more states to hit....

Create your own Visited States map!

The "Brotha Prez" will eventually draw me to Arkansas, and I have an excuse to venture north of NYC and to visit Alaska. But I need a reason to hit the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.

Ideas? Somebody, anybody?

7 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! You have only a few more states to go. I need to catch up. LOL

Anonymous said...

Best I can do for ya is Mount Rushmore, in South Dakota.

I hear Boise is pretty cool...college town progressive...yadayada...


Im thinking if we all posse up we can do a caravan to visit those other ones all in one pack...

Knockout Zed said...

You can join the Separatist movement. That'll take ya to Montana and Idaho.

You can always just come back to Michigan.
*wink*

KZ

Jonzee said...

Wyoming. The reason? Jackson Hole. So very beautiful.

sj-the-infamous said...

@Jonzee....Thank you for the suggestion! So aptly named, I'll surely have to get there!

@Zed...although my girl just left The 'Zoo, I'm certain a visit to Detroit can be arranged, cuz I got peoples to catch up with there, too!

@dp...love the caravan idea. Road trips are a blast and when carloads of negroes step out in Montana, Idaho, the Dakotas...hilarity will ensue. I'd definitely want to be there!

@Carla...you have no idea how much Arkansas is bugging me. I want the center of my map to be RED LOLOLOL

G. Cornelius said...

Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho? Can you even get cell phone coverage out there? I'll keep you posted

slimm said...

Hell, you are better than me. I can't think of a good reason to go to Kentucky, except going through it to get somewhere else. Why don't you use that as your reason for going to some of your unvisited states and drive to Seattle? Be sure and take the butt cushion with you though...