Here's one of the last "dozenz" ever posted. As you can see, I kept it tame. By this point, I think I had run out of questions, but don't you run out of answers, 'k? LOLOL
1- Can you name the last 10 people you've slept with, yes or no?
2- If no, why not:
(a) It's been soo long, ya memory has failed you;
(b) it wasn't worth remembering;
(c) they cum, they go...who can keep track?;
(d) 10 people? I'm rather virginal, tankuberrymuch!!
3 - If yes, who was the best, and when's the last time you got some?
4 - Winter just ended. Who was ya huMAN heater/Blizzard Booty?
5 - Is that person your Spring Fling? If not, who is?
6 - If you were to appear on Extreme Makeover, what would you change?
7 - What's your "clean" talent?
8 - *stole this from elsewhere LOL* You've seen me online, but offline, you'd be surprised to know:__________________________
9 - Where are you at this exact moment?
10 - Last time you went to church?
11 - Do you wanna keep playin the dirty dozenz?
12 - Do you fudge your answers for the sake of appearance?
[[Song of the Day: "The What-Ifs" by Jaguar Wright]]
4.05.2005
Dirty Dozenz -- el Fin
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 5.4.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1- Can you name the last 10 people you've slept with, yes or no? YES, DO I HAVE TO SAY THE NAMES?
2- If no, why not:
(a) It's been soo long, ya memory has failed you;
(b) it wasn't worth remembering;
(c) they cum, they go...who can keep track?;
(d) 10 people? I'm rather virginal, tankuberrymuch!!
3 - If yes, who was the best, and when's the last time you got some?
VB, A GUY THAT WAS MARRIED (I DIDN'T KNOW) AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH HIM SINCE, BECAUSE OF THE MARRIAGE.
4 - Winter just ended. Who was ya huMAN heater/Blizzard Booty? CB (CUDDLE BUNNY)
5 - Is that person your Spring Fling? If not, who is? STARTED OUT AS AN "UNDERSTANDING" AND GREW INTO THE BEST RELATIONSHIP, I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN.
6 - If you were to appear on Extreme Makeover, what would you change? WHICH ONE? IF IT WAS FOR THE BODY,...IT WOULD TOTALLY BE A "GUT REDUCTION." IF IT'S THE HOME EDITION....I'D SAY MY BATHROOM, MY BEDROOM AND ART ROOM.
7 - What's your "clean" talent? ART! I'M AN ARTIST.
8 - *stole this from elsewhere LOL* You've seen me online, but offline, you'd be surprised to know:_I'M TOTALLY BROKE
9 - Where are you at this exact moment? AT WORK
10 - Last time you went to church? OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED THAT. ON A SUNDAY? UH, I'M NOT SURE. I WENT TO BIBLE STUDY LAST...IN DECEMBER.
11 - Do you wanna keep playin the dirty dozenz? SHOOT,...I CAN TAKE IT.
12 - Do you fudge your answers for the sake of appearance? I DO SOMETIMES....BUT NOT THIS TIME.
I love your music on your page, Morena! Who's the artist?
Post a Comment