4.08.2005

Ron Mexico

i am so entirely naive...i gotta come up and learn, be a "millennium trick" as my best friend put it.

suing someone for transmitting an STD? huh?

granted, HIV is lethal -- I am with the lawsuits for non-disclosure of something that will kill you, but for herpes?

slash a muthafuckas tires -- YES!!

spray paint his ride -- see answer above

but take this shit to court so everybody's biz is out there? that wouldn't have been MY thought process. but I am learning....

there are, what, 3 sides, to every story right? hers / his / the truth....

..::sidebar convo::..
so in reading the lawsuit fully, it is revealed her itching started within days of unprotected contact, but it took her FIVE FULL DAYS of discomfort before she even looked to see what the problem was.

What the hell?

She musta been skurred...hell she had reason to be, but let something be irritating the goods, handheld mirror and I am gonna be an inspector gidget fo'real fo'real. um, i don't get why women seem to be so "afraid" of their own thang. get to KNOW THYSELF, and NO ONE can treat you wrong, is what I say...

..::back to the ron mexico show::..

so what had happened was, he ain't tell her he had herpes, infected her, maybe he wasn't willing to pay her off, I dunno, but TWO YEARS LATER, she's suing him for battery, emotional distress, negligence. the more I talk to sistas about it -- they are all in her corner. get the muthafucka. i clearly ain't thinking broadly enough.

lessons to be learned: WRAP YO' ISH UP and GET TESTED! Shit, COMMUNICATE with ya partners!!


finito....

3 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

I THINK HE GAVE IT TO HER!!!!!
I was in the nail shop today and this lady was making all the excuses in the world for Mr. Vick...like he was paying her bills and raising her kids. Celebrity status does not make someone a dern deity. UGH...lol

I'm loving your blog Morena!!!

sj-the-infamous said...

you got that right @ suezette! i'm sure he did give it to her, and he was clearly wrong for not disclosing he has it. but this just proves i am out of their league. i might have pulled a left eye and set a negroes house aflame, but i haven't had a baller, so suing said muthaflucka wouldn't get me much....LOL

city girl said...

And a healthcare worker, nonetheless!