4.05.2005

The Dirty Dozenz....

So a while back, I had this....*reputation* for being nosy LOL I had questions, and people, surprisingly, without hesitation, supplied answers. Very colorful and insightful answers! Rifling through my files tonight, I came across some of these "dozenz" lists of questions and have posted a few for your viewing and/or answering pleasure. Tell on yourself, now.....

1 - Group sex...Yes or no?

2 - If yes, how many people have you ever invited to watch (or participate) with you and your partner simultaneously?
(a) Just one other person, three's a crowd yanno
(b) Two and everyone can pair up!
(c) 3 or more -- can we say orgy?

3 - Women are __________________________

4 - What gets you off more: Cyber sex or Phone sex?

5 - Which category of sex toys have you played with:

(a) Feathers, blindfolds, fruit and foods. (Freaky LOL)
(b) Vibrators, dildos, wax, vaginal stimulators. (Oohhhh....Kinky LOL)
(c) Whips, collars, cattails, gags, liquid latex (Ahh yea...Raunchy LOL)

6 - Describe yourself as a sex toy -- what would you be and why?

7 - You've had _________ sexual partners thus far in 2005.

8 - Describe your bed in detail:

9 - Your most unusual fantasy revolves around having:

(a) Rough, hard sex
(b) Sex with a super sex machine
(c) Sex with a fairly large audience
(d) Someone remotely pleasure you
(e) Sex with multiple partners, at once
(f) Fill in the blank: ________________________________

10 - Foreplay is __________________________

11 - Have you ever indulged in a drug other than weed?

12 - If you had a chance to offline one person from online who would it be?

Baker's Dozen Selection:
13 - Have you ever worn underwear that's meant for the opposite sex - if so why?

4 comments:

sj-the-infamous said...

1 - Not anymore...
2 - (c)
3 - God's greatest gift....
4 - Depends on who is on the other side....
5 - somewhere between kinky and raunchy LOL
6 - Something lickable and sweet....body candy
7 - You wouldn't believe you if I told you HAHAHAHA
8 - Black, soft, comfy with pillows
9 - (c)
10 - Absolutely necessary and begins the moment he speaks my name...
11 - That would be no
12 - I've not come across another intriguing candidate, yet...

Baker's Dozen Selection:
13 - Yes, we were in matching boxers LOL

See, I'm not skurred to answer my OWN questions....LOL

Jazz said...

1 - Group sex...Yes or no? NOPE...GOTTA GET THE BODY TIGHT, THEN ....MAYBE, BUT I DOUBT IT.

2 - If yes, how many people have you ever invited to watch (or participate) with you and your partner simultaneously?
(a) Just one other person, three's a crowd yanno
(b) Two and everyone can pair up!
(c) 3 or more -- can we say orgy?

3 - Women are PHENOMINAL!

4 - What gets you off more: Cyber sex or Phone sex? PHONE SEX...IT'S HARD TO WORK IT AND TYPE.

5 - Which category of sex toys have you played with:
(a) Feathers, blindfolds, fruit and foods. (Freaky LOL)
(b) Vibrators, dildos, wax, vaginal stimulators. (Oohhhh....Kinky LOL)
(c) Whips, collars, cattails, gags, liquid latex (Ahh yea...Raunchy LOL)
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

6 - Describe yourself as a sex toy -- what would you be and why?
I'D SAY A VIBRATER BECAUSE YOU'LL GET OFF EVERYTIME

7 - You've had ____ sexual partners thus far in 2005. ONE,...I KNOW....I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP. ***MOUTH POKED OUT***(I SO MISS THE SINGLE LIFE)

8 - Describe your bed in detail:
A VERY MODERN, ULTRA CHIC, BLACK WOODEN SLEIGH BED. IT HAS BLACK LINENS AND LOADS OF PILLOWS BECAUSE IT'S HARD AS HELL.

9 - Your most unusual fantasy revolves around having:
(a) Rough, hard sex
(b) Sex with a super sex machine
(c) Sex with a fairly large audience
(d) Someone remotely pleasure you
(e) Sex with multiple partners, at once
(f) Fill in the blank: THE A AND B COMBO WITH A BROTHA THAT WAS 10 TO 12 INCHES LONG WITH MUCH THICKNESS. YEAH,...I'M A SIZE QUEEN.


10 - Foreplay is SOMETIMES....VERY NECESSARY, OTHER TIMES....A WASTE OF TIME.

11 - Have you ever indulged in a drug other than weed? NOPE, NOT EVEN WEED. COCKTAILS, I GUESS WOULD BE MY DRUG OF CHOICE.

12 - If you had a chance to offline one person from online who would it be? HAVEN'T COME ACCROSS THAT ONE, YET.

Baker's Dozen Selection:
13 - Have you ever worn underwear that's meant for the opposite sex - if so why? YES,...BOXERS. THEY WERE COMFORTABLE. HE NEVER GOT THEM BACK.

Jazz said...

PS. YOU GOTTA TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES IN #2

sj-the-infamous said...

Pregunta numero dos...one word of advice for everyone is that you should only give this consideration if you are in a comfortable, yet casual relationship. It's been my experience that loving, committed relationships rarely survive the act. Sex is emotional and you'd be surprised at the emotions that rise to the surface when another body is introduced!! To each her/his own, but es mis dos centavos...

But sure Jazz, whatcha wanna know? LOL