Brotha called me out about music last night and I admit I have the slightest idea who or what is new on the scene. To think I used to drop knowledge...around the DC area. I've discovered I need that new portable XM Satellite Radio. Anybody feeling particularly philanthropic? Check out my wish list.
I've been cleaning out old files and rifling through CDs and diskettes. Coming across shit that makes me think, and other shit that makes me glad I have moved the fuck on. Trying to figure out a way to post it -- snippets of a journal before I became an official "blogger."
Not to mention some *new* Sista Whiz and other comical tidbits in the days to come. Stay tuned!
[Song of the day: "Buddy" by De La Soul] -- heard this on TJMS yesterday and ALL has been right with the world ever since LMAO
6.24.2005
Coming up....
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 24.6.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment