"What better place to go after getting out of jail?"
"Hell to the nah"
"Be me for a minute"
"Remember that when we get home..."
"I'm takin' your ass straight upstairs"
"Don't discuss ASSES!!"
~ truer words never spoken ~
Couple of notable lessons:
* Bobby is insecure about a damn masseuse
* They smoke alot
* Bobbi Kris, whoa...pass a plate to ya momma!
Whitney looking at the sharks: "Ooh papa, they give me the willy's, I don't like 'em"
~ Whitney gives ME the willy's ~
"Datz luvv!!"
"You have to get cleared out. Whoosh. Just suction"
"Trust me, I will bust yo' ass"
"I have to fight me some chicken wings..."
"Do you think I can impregnate you tonight?"
"What you talkin' about my kids fo'? I ain't drunk no more..."
This brief compliation of notable quotables does no justice to the one-liners that were expressed on this train wreck. However, the absolute.best.line.of.the.night:
"I'm Bobby on a regular basis...I'm just not in an orange jumpsuit"
It GETS no better....
Please share your favorites in the comment box below...
6.30.2005
Being Bobby Brown
Posted by sj-the-infamous at 30.6.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Honestly, I LOVED THE SHOW!! Bobby Brown is VERY endearing. He's great on the camera and just a stunted child in the way MICHAEL wishes he were.
It's been long rumored in the inner inner circle that Whitney is (1) Ghetto and (2) perfectly matched for Bobby and (3) off the chian - well all of those have been confirmed. We sitting here thinking she taking care of him and he's the one taking care of her! I always knew that growing up in NJ - she wasn't no princess necessarily - but she has confirmed it and he'll come away with maybe a boost to his career but I am still just shaking my head at Whitney.
I don't know why we keep deciding they are embarassing US, lol
i'ma wait till this comedy comes out on dvd...
and speaking of comedy...where IS dave chappelle?
That show is the truth...lol..had me dying...lol
Who on earth thought this show was a good idea anyway? I must admit, though, that I was truly entertained....and is he only claiming 3 kids? I thought he had at least twice that! And Whitney is still crazy even though she isn't coked up and cracked out, well, I hope that she's still clean.
Post a Comment