Luther Vandross.....
May he rest, eternally...at peace.
A year and half ago, I had a documented "Luther Moment", which I couldn't add to, or top, if I tried. Me thinks, it's a perfect tribute to the meaning of his music and lyrics in my existence.
Only thing I can think of right now are all the songs that I love by Luther -- my personal top 10 list of faves, in somewhat numerical order:
I, Who Have Nothing
Anyone Who Had a Heart
Make Me a Believer
Other Side of the World
My Sensitivity
Promise Me
Wait for Love
Because It's Really Love
Forever, For Always, For Love
Of course, there are others -- but for me, these are the ones that stop me in my tracks when I hear them, bring a smile, change my mood, cause reflection, introspection and yearning, I suppose, at some level.
He may no longer be with us, but his music and soul will forever live on.
Song of the Day: "Other Side of the World" by Luther Vandross]


1 comments:
Luttttttttttttthhha
Post a Comment