Many thanks to those that expressed condolences and offered prayers and well wishes during my family's time of loss. Greatly appreciated.
I'm heading to LA later this week. The things that have happened this month, more than ever, have impressed upon me the need to spend MORE time with my parents, while alive, and relatively well. I'll be home for Daddy's birthday, and home for a Mommie & Me weekend getaway. And home to see Papa, and the fam bam in town for my Aunt's funeral.
Compliment of the Week: "...getting to know you is more enlightening than the Discovery Channel!" That made me grin like a chesire cat LOLOL
Whaddya know, that contingent job offer that was dangling before me is no more. I turned that shit down when I found out the pay scale. How are you going to offer a middle management position at an entry-level salary? I don't care if it IS nonprofit, that was a muthafluckin' shame. Mad I wasted as much time as I did. Needless to say, the only interaction I'll have with said organization is as a Member or Volunteer. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those that offered suggestions on how I should proceed. Noted for the next time something like this occurs!
Quote of the Week: "Contrary to popular opinion, I do not just give my pussy away."
OMG. Enuff said.
I'm heading to LA later this week. The things that have happened this month, more than ever, have impressed upon me the need to spend MORE time with my parents, while alive, and relatively well. I'll be home for Daddy's birthday, and home for a Mommie & Me weekend getaway. And home to see Papa, and the fam bam in town for my Aunt's funeral.
Compliment of the Week: "...getting to know you is more enlightening than the Discovery Channel!" That made me grin like a chesire cat LOLOL
Whaddya know, that contingent job offer that was dangling before me is no more. I turned that shit down when I found out the pay scale. How are you going to offer a middle management position at an entry-level salary? I don't care if it IS nonprofit, that was a muthafluckin' shame. Mad I wasted as much time as I did. Needless to say, the only interaction I'll have with said organization is as a Member or Volunteer. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those that offered suggestions on how I should proceed. Noted for the next time something like this occurs!
Quote of the Week: "Contrary to popular opinion, I do not just give my pussy away."
OMG. Enuff said.
I spent some time at the Crowe's Nest this weekend. No words.... Great to see Donny!! Where was I? Ah, yes...No more words HAHAHA
I had some FUN dates. Simple really is best for me. I wonder why negroes don't GET that, more often?
Having a cold in the summer bites. I haven't cooled off yet!! Shit, I dunno if it's fever or hot flashes, but damn I need relief!! LOL
Paying more than $2.60/gallon for 87 grade gas really sucks azz. Especially as I watch my gas needle drop by the second when I have my AC on full blast, because yanno, this damn summer cold.
11 days and countin' until New York City, baby.....

3 comments:
I would love to know of the conversation that contained THAT "Quote of the Week", lol.
had to add my own quote of the week...when i'm with you, three hours seems like three seconds and three days is not long enough...don't that just make ya' melt?
That's a good quote on Discovery Channel. Now you can set your sights on Animal Planet. Just make sure it isn't shark attack week.
Post a Comment